Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What does anybody think of a Harbor Freight air compressor?

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:53:13 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jun 12, 10:57Â*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:36:27 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jun 12, 12:04Â*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
I was thinking Penthouse style, unless you like much older women.

There is an 18 year difference between Ang and I, so 'older' isn't my
bag.

"Ang and me", and where the -hell- are thos pics? Â*g

Ang and I need to go through and select which pictures are
publishable.

I want copies of those which AREN'T, got it? evil grinne

--
You are today where your thoughts have brought you;
you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.