Suz

Default Choosing location for kitchen appliances

"Mark Webb" wrote in message
. uk...
In article ,
(Suz) wrote:

What are the dimensions of the room

4.74m x 3.50m (approx. - not yet plastered).

Mark W.

What about this? Corner hob - its hard to do in ASCII. Neither oven or
diswasher will be opening close to anything, so easy access. The fridge
juts over the side window a bit, but if it's not too high then it wouldn't
block too much. I think having an eyelevel oven is a good idea and keeping
the hob away from it leads to more comforatable cooking. The corner hob
would be near external walls for venting, but the extra worksurface souds
keep it off the window for hygiene. You could then centre the sink and
diswisher in the big window which would look balanced as you enter the
kitchen.

+-------------------WWWWWWWWWWW---------------+
| TTHHHHTTTTTTTTTTDDDDSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT|
|THHHHHHTTTTTTTTTDDDDSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT|
|HHHHHH
TTTTT|Internal wall
WTTHH
TTTTT|