Posted to alt.global-warming,alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Enjoy smoking without tar, ashes and odor

On Jun 13, 12:51*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 6/12/2011 12:17 PM, harry wrote:

On Jun 12, 10:31 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 6/11/2011 9:20 PM, Sue Rodgers wrote:

http://xxw.smxxe-sxxxly.bxx

Green Smoke is an electronic cigarette that looks and functions much
like a tobacco cigarette with a few exceptions: it contains no ash, tar,
or carbon monoxide that smokers are heavily exposed to with tobacco
cigarettes. *Instead, the nicotine is vaporized by an atomizer that
allows you to inhale a vapor that looks and feels just like smoke. *Itšs
easy to use and maintain so the smoking experience is greener and
cleaner. *Therešs no odor and you save 60% more money when compared with
tobacco cigarettes! *How is this possible?

Green Smoke's patented 2 part technology includes a lithium-ion battery,
a microchip controller and an LED light at the tip. *The light mimics
the "lit end" of the cigarette and "lights up" when the e-cigarette is
puffed on. The "filter" easily screws onto the battery and contains the
liquid nicotine with the built-in atomizer. The "filter" even looks just
like the filter on a tobacco cigarette.

We even offer a variety of flavors including Tobacco, Marl Tobacco,
Menthol, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Coffee. If you are a smoker or have
someone you care about that smokes, visit our site to see our products,
videos, and customer reviews:

http://wxx.smoxx-safely.bxx

Use coupon code disc10-23856 for a 10% discount on orders over $100, or
use disc5-23856 for a 5% discount on all orders. Free shipping on all
orders over $25.

Therešs a 30-day 100% money back guarantee on starter kits if you are
not completely satisfied, so why not give it a try?

It's Your Life. It's Your Choice. It's Your Green Smoke.

I'm deathly allergic to tobacco smoke because of my exposure to the
poison when I was in the womb up through the time I was a teenager.
I wonder what reaction I would have to the emissions of you bizarre
nicotine delivery system. I don't know what would happen if I was
exposed to the nicotine containing vapor from one of your electronic
enablers being used by some drug addict. I would be the only one
able to walk away if the drug addict refused to turn it off. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

It's the smoke you are allergic to. *These things make no smoke. You
get your nicotine fix without smoke. If you want to give up smoking in
the UK you can get free goverment assistance.

Didn't the government there supply heroin addicts with their needs at
one time? :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I think at one time they were offered (methanol?). Or similar
sounding.
I think it was nearly as bad as heroine.
There are free clincs.