Mike Hide

Default How to make a fair curve?

Better still ,french curves being short, try ships curves instead. Of course
the idea of halving the distance between the length of the curve and drawing
one half freehand and then flipping it and tracing the other has to be way
too simple dunnit. mjh

--

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 04:33:55 GMT, Michael Baglio
wrote:

Okay Andy, it's my turn to be the village idiot. I must have failed
cut 'n' paste in kindergarten...

You've already had your chance in the dust collector static thread.

I don't "get" French Curves.
Assuming there _is_ something to "get," what do they _do?_

No problem - two hundred years of draughting just had it wrong. Thanks
for setting them straight.