Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Nichols Robert Nichols is offline

Default Concrete tamper

On 06/12/2011 03:24 PM, Why are people so cruel wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message
How do I get the residual concrete to release from my yard sale
concrete tamper? One of those two handled things with the 8" x 3'
bottom screen. Probably paid too much for it ............... $10.
Spray with vinegar water? Soak overnight in plain water? Spray with
some sort of petroleum product like WD-40 and let soak overnight.

Then hit with power washer? Or just power wash?

Steve

Offer it to Mythbusters - they did a nice job on a truck agitator full
of concrete
with a few sticks of explosive!!

Wasn't much left of that truck after they got done with it, though.