Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default What does anybody think of a Harbor Freight air compressor?

On Jun 12, 12:04*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:32:37 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jun 11, 1:52*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:44:59 -0700 (PDT), Angela Sekeris

wrote:
On Jun 11, 12:14*pm, Larry Jaques

That was probably not more than 3bar, not the 10 we're talking with a
compressor. *But the point is made.

I'm usually pretty well toasted after 10 bars.

Hi, Angie. Have Toy take some nice pictures and email 'em, OK?
Say, after 2 bars? *wink

Weiner style?

I don't think I want to know what you meant by that.

I was thinking Penthouse style, unless you like much older women.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the
effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

There is an 18 year difference between Ang and I, so 'older' isn't my
bag.