Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Miter Gauge purchased

On 6/12/2011 8:03 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 6/11/2011 10:15 PM, Leon wrote:

After many e-mail exchanges with Woodhaven and Incra I finally bought
the Incra 1000HD, on sale at Rockler for $169.

Damn ... Laguna, Festool, Incra. You're going to be hard to put up with,
Bubba!

I best up my text message allowance ...

Hey you have the Woodhaven miter gauge, "Multirouter", FESTOOL, and
enough drawers to make you go cross eyed if you tried to count them all.
I'm jealous.

I take your recomendations seriousely and it was going to be either the
Woodhaven or the Incra. I had better gut feelings about the Woodhaven
because it is so much like the Kreg that I had chose but the $250 price
tag sorta made me consider other brands. I actually did not like the
Incras for some unsupported reason, just a bad gut feeling I guess. I
will say however the 1000HD series is sort'a new according to Incra and
it has a few enhancements over several of the other miter gauges.

I have been mysteriously considering dropping the texting from my phone,
you and Bryan are the only two people I text or get text's from.

IIRC you can text me and it can/will come in as an e-mail if you choose
that method of delivery.