Posted to alt.global-warming,alt.home.repair

Default Enjoy smoking without tar, ashes and odor

On 6/11/2011 9:20 PM, Sue Rodgers wrote:
http://xxw.smxxe-sxxxly.bxx

Green Smoke is an electronic cigarette that looks and functions much
like a tobacco cigarette with a few exceptions: it contains no ash, tar,
or carbon monoxide that smokers are heavily exposed to with tobacco
cigarettes. Instead, the nicotine is vaporized by an atomizer that
allows you to inhale a vapor that looks and feels just like smoke. Itšs
easy to use and maintain so the smoking experience is greener and
cleaner. Therešs no odor and you save 60% more money when compared with
tobacco cigarettes! How is this possible?

Green Smoke's patented 2 part technology includes a lithium-ion battery,
a microchip controller and an LED light at the tip. The light mimics
the "lit end" of the cigarette and "lights up" when the e-cigarette is
puffed on. The "filter" easily screws onto the battery and contains the
liquid nicotine with the built-in atomizer. The "filter" even looks just
like the filter on a tobacco cigarette.

We even offer a variety of flavors including Tobacco, Marl Tobacco,
Menthol, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Coffee. If you are a smoker or have
someone you care about that smokes, visit our site to see our products,
videos, and customer reviews:

http://wxx.smoxx-safely.bxx

Use coupon code disc10-23856 for a 10% discount on orders over $100, or
use disc5-23856 for a 5% discount on all orders. Free shipping on all
orders over $25.

Therešs a 30-day 100% money back guarantee on starter kits if you are
not completely satisfied, so why not give it a try?

It's Your Life. It's Your Choice. It's Your Green Smoke.

I'm deathly allergic to tobacco smoke because of my exposure to the
poison when I was in the womb up through the time I was a teenager.
I wonder what reaction I would have to the emissions of you bizarre
nicotine delivery system. I don't know what would happen if I was
exposed to the nicotine containing vapor from one of your electronic
enablers being used by some drug addict. I would be the only one
able to walk away if the drug addict refused to turn it off. ^_^

TDD