Young_carpenter

Default miter saws

Yes, The dewalt. Itsa beast. but solid. Set up is not bad. Probably far
superior to the Bosch (of course most would argue matter of opinion).
Probably the hardest thing to deal with is the alignment of fences. Had one
at school. It took a beating and kept on cutting with pretty good accuracy.
Making a compound cut is not the easiest due in part to the large head and
blade guard (although they have seemed to make some minor changes in the
guard recently), issues most SCMS have. However as I said it is solid,
perfecting the angle is a matter of screws, and if you plan on giving it its
own station for stationary use is seems to be the best money can buy. If I
were you I would drop the idea of a bosch and compare it with a Makita which
would be closer to the equivalent competition.

--

"TheKGBSr" wrote in message
any experiences with DeWalt DW708 12 inch double-bevel sliding compound
miter saw
or Bosch 4412 12 inch sliding compound miter saw
I'm considering buying one