Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Miter Gauge purchased

As a follow up to my questions and the many answers as to "Now
which miter gauge"? I bought one. It was a hard decision that did not
come quickly.

After many e-mail exchanges with Woodhaven and Incra I finally bought
the Incra 1000HD, on sale at Rockler for $169.

So far just handling and making the adjustments it seems to be several
steps above my old Kreg. It is indeed easy to switch from the left side
to the right side even with the telescoping fence extension.

So thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations and a special
thanks to Edward Hennessey for the in shop experimenting and data
gathering to answer my questions. I thank you and I am sure Incra
thanks you. ;~)