Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Naptha?

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:48:21 -0700,
wrote:

(...)

Nup. I was diagnosed at Stage 6 three years and four months ago.
Saturday February 2nd 2008.

Shazaam! So have you called the guys back and thumbed your nose at
them yet?

Don't have to. (Hi Ali, you sick piece of crap.)

Ah where was I....

(...)

I loved having to remove the air conditioning pump and bracket,
separately, including losing the freon, to get at rocker gaskets.
Flat rate was SIX HOURS. Chebby or Cad, IIRC. Effin' GMs...

Gaaa!

And don't forget the six hour engine R&R to change a set of spark
plugs in a 260/289cid V-8 Mustang. Guys were cutting 2" holes in the
unibody fender wells to get at them. R&R front wheels, cut holes
once, and do tune-ups in an hour from then on. Body shops loved it
because when you even -tapped- a Mustang after that, it ripped the
front end off.

Whoops.

(...)

Au contrare.

Forgot the "i" in contraire, mon frere.

Pardon my French.

I enjoyed today's 78F with a mostly clear cloud-sprinkled sky.

It's good to be King.

--Winston