Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Naptha?

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Winston" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

(...)

Try Sports Chalet:

http://www.sportchalet.com/product/301531_5103233.do

They have quarts of Coleman fuel for $7. Click "Find In Store" on the
right.
I don't know where you are in CA, but they have stores all around the
S.F.
area.

Good luck.

Steve says SC has Coleman fuel! I will cruise out there and have a look.
(Preparing for the shoulder shrug and "I dunno the *computer* says
we have four bottles.")

Thanks, Ed.

--Winston

Yeah, he says somebody called before I talked to him. I figured it was you.
I didn't reach him the first time I called, but someone in another
department told me he'd just walked by it so I was sure enough to post the
info.

Better hurry -- now he thinks there's a run on it. d8-)

BTW, Coleman tells me it's the same all over. In most parts of the country,
customers have switched to propane, so there are a lot of retailers who
aren't stocking it anymore.

Sears, K-Mart, and Target seem to be the best bets, on a national average,
anyway. So says Coleman. But they don't make it or inventory it themselves,
so they don't have a lot of information.

My favorite find at Sears is "2 cycle Lawnmower fuel" at $5 - A QUART!
Somebody got a promotion for that one!

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb