Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Window sills need to be wiped off?

On 6/9/2011 5:25 PM, Hell Toupee wrote:
On 6/8/2011 5:25 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Just had good nabe painter redo my West-facing (strong sun) wooden
window sills, only 2-3 years after he did all those windows w/Benjamin
Moore acrylic (over primer). They had cracked and split and looked
like something that rhymes with split.

He says I have to get out there every morning and wipe off the
condensation from those window sills. (Near beach; evenings
dewy). ??!!!

Not surprised he said that. He had to come up with something to make the
paint's failure your fault, not his. Odds are he didn't properly prep
before painting.

Ya think?

--
aem sends....