Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

I wonder some times, how different they are. Anyhow, I
presume you live in the USA? One of the reasons we have a
relatively low crime rate, so many honest citizens own guns.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Han" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in news:isp2cs
:

Here in the USA, the founding fathers were aware that we
are
endowed by our creator with certain rights. I think that
the
right of the individual to self defense is equally
important
as the SS (Schuss Staffel) to protect the Nation's
Leaders.

I'm glad you gotthe pun, although US Secret Service andnazi
SS are totally
different animals grin. As you know I grew up Dutch, and
retain some
animosity towards nazis. In addition, I have a dislike for
personal
ownership of guns (by me, others should do as they see fit,
but be
responsible, please).

--
Best regards