Owain

Default Hoover Performa washing machine question

"D.M. Procida" wrote ...
| We've lost the instruction manual, and I can't find a replacement.
| While I continue to seek one out, does anyone know what the
| Economy button on this machone does?

If you don't have a Half Load button, it's probably for that ie when you're
not doing a full load.

If you do have a separate Half Load button (like mine does) it lets you use
the 95deg Hot Whites programme but it runs at 60deg.

| At present, so far as I can tell, its main function
| is to shrink my expensive Aikido suits.

Some M&S suits are supposed to be washable, but I'd be very wary about
washing designer stuff.

Owain