Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default Going Green(er)

This is VERY cool.

So much variability in days/hours of sunshine, from place to place,
availability (or lack thereof) of tax incentives/subsidies, and the
cost of the energy that you buy ... that ... where I've lived ... I
couldn't make the payback pencil (usually about seven years after the
predicted end-of-life of the equipment).

While I'll pay SOME incremental costs for SOME things for SOME
reasons ... I just couldn't get good with the PV setup for our house.

So .... whatever pieces of the calculus added up to make it worth YOUR
while ... I just think that's great, and -- like others -- will look
forward to keeping current with your progress updates !