Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Hail Damage - Dealing with Insurance Claim

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 09:58:50 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

I believe he had inserted the bag in the crook of his elbow and then put

cast on his other arm to force them to try the arm with the sewn-in blood
bag.

The bag was high on his arm, don't remember method of placement.
He snaked a tube under his skin to where blood is drawn.
The nurse noted her needle met unusual resistance when she drew blood.'

Yes, I believe you are correct. I guess you saw the same program. It's
really incredible how far people will go to cover their tracks. That case
moved the goal posts for me in terms of "who would even believe it?"

--
Bobby G.