Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default SOLVED: Was: Estimating KWh electicity billing using clamp-on amp meter

In article , Home Guy wrote:

This 80 factor also explains something else - why I was seeing several
months come in with exactly the same kWh usage, down to the exact
number. The meter only shows whole integer numbers, so the effective
resolution is 80 kWh, which in my case represents 5% of typical monthly
usage.

I'm confused. Your previously posted usage/billing numbers weren't
divisible by 80. They were down to the 1/100 kwh, IIRC.