Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Test, Willie, Test

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 18:37:26 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

No one on that list can verify if you were a prison bitch. But I guess
it's time I order your federal and local prison records.

It's too damn bad that i closed off access to my FED and state records
to only me and LE via the FOIA.

and YES, i can block access to my fed records as it's even printed on
the BOP paperwork that i had to fill out in addition to the FOIA.

Only done with a clemency order from the governor. Prove that to be
wrong

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse