Silvan

Default Can I use a tree branch for wood?

wrote:

take care ofd the problem. If it leaks, save the sap and pour it over
snowballs. Memory lane.

Memories of a time before Chernoble. Don't eat the snow, it'll make you
glow...

Incidentally, for the OP, I have a dogwood tree that someone pruned probably
several years before we bought the house. Every spring the old wounds drip
tons of sap.

I think it's because they were cut long. I've never had this happen for
more than a year on a branch that was properly pruned, just ahead of the
branch collar.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/