Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article , yrie says...

Larry Blanchard wrote in
:

http://www.surfacestations.org/

I Googled Anthony
Watts - the man is a laughingstock. He's been discredited
six ways from Sunday.

A quote from his website:

"The 1997 Conference on the World Climate Research Programme
to the Third Conference of the Parties of the United Nations
Framework Convention on Climate Change concluded that the
ability to monitor the global climate was inadequate and
deteriorating."

You think it's any better now?

I haven't seen a single person here claim humans are totally
innocent. What I have heard is that they've been lying to us
and manipulating data to get their desired results.

All I'm doing is looking at the "problem" objectively which
apparently you can't do. If it doesn't fit your philosphy I
guess it's BS?

Both sides of the debate are likely saying something true. I
just don't know which is which.

It's all irrelevant anyway. The US isn't buying into it and despite
signing Kyoto, China is ignoring it, and if the US and China don't play
along the rest of the world is wasting its time trying to cut emissions.

Not really. Along the way they're boosting their own economies and getting
an edge on us with alternate/renewable energy. BTW, the Chinese are doing a
massive amount of said work themselves while they spew more carbon per
capita - and with a hell of a lot of capitas. The US is pretty much behind
the eight ball on all of this.