Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone used one of these?

In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon writes:
drugs began to take hold. I remember The Medway Handyman
saying something like:

http://pointmaster.co.uk/index.html

Seems like the answer to a maidens prayer - if it works :-)

The video is convincing enough, and I assume that it's simple and rugged
enough to withstand conditions on a building site and the gentle
administrations of thousands of brickies and their assistants.

No one on a building site would be caught dead with one.
If you get the opportunity, get a brickie to show you how
to do pointing. It isn't difficult, but like most of the
wet trades, being shown is worth thousands of words of
explaining.

--
Andrew Gabriel