Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Jun 8, 4:09*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Han wrote:

.

Regrettably, if any of the five victims had had a gun, they'd be
alive today.

The problem is not too many guns, but too few.

That'sso totally reversed that it is pityful to hear someone with
supposed good sense say it. *The shooter was mentally unstable
(whatever the cause of that) and should never have had a gun
available.

The occasional death is the price society must pay for the freedom to
protect itself from the goblins.

There are deaths, true, attributable to guns. Likewise there are deaths
attributable to cars, aspirin tablets, and the wrong choice in a marriage
partner. We don't outlaw something because of a rare bad outcome, we look at
the entire picture.

Lifted from the NRA book of propaganda/lies.