Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Do these exist: "Instant on" or very rapid start CFL???

In article , Smarty wrote:

As it turns out, the recommendation from "Mal" was 100% correct. I went
to Lowes today, found the recently introduced General Electric "hybrid
technology" bulbs he described, and took some home for testing.

Thanks for the props, but I was the one who suggested the LED's. Sounds like you
got your solution and at a reasonable price. FWIW, I still prefer the light from
the LED's over that of the CFL's and I'm sure they will live longer than I do