Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

Larry Blanchard wrote in
:

http://www.surfacestations.org/

I Googled Anthony
Watts - the man is a laughingstock. He's been discredited
six ways from Sunday.

A quote from his website:

"The 1997 Conference on the World Climate Research Programme
to the Third Conference of the Parties of the United Nations
Framework Convention on Climate Change concluded that the
ability to monitor the global climate was inadequate and
deteriorating."

You think it's any better now?

I haven't seen a single person here claim humans are totally
innocent. What I have heard is that they've been lying to us
and manipulating data to get their desired results.

All I'm doing is looking at the "problem" objectively which
apparently you can't do. If it doesn't fit your philosphy I
guess it's BS?

Both sides of the debate are likely saying something true. I
just don't know which is which.

Larry