Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Do these exist: "Instant on" or very rapid start CFL???

On Jun 6, 9:58*pm, Smarty wrote:
Is there such a thing as a true "instant start" CFL which produces full
intensity brightness as soon as it is turned on? I am trying to find an
indoor bulb which will not require any warm up period to attain full
brightness.

So what kind of cockamaime, contrived logic is behind this
requirement?

The reason I ask is to not necessarily be hurtful, but to see if
perhaps there is some other solution to your problem. People come in
this newsgroup on a regular basis asking for some piece of Rube
Goldberg unconventional uninvented technology to solve a problem that
a different piece of common technology would solve with a lot less
hassle.