Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 00:43:54 +0000, Larry wrote:

Larry Blanchard wrote in
:

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:44:13 -0500, Martin Eastburn wrote:

Yea I remember when the data was exposed. One measuring station was
on top of a building next to an exhaust vent. The vent was hot.

Reference?

http://www.surfacestations.org/

So you're using a Fox News weatherman as your authoritative source? I
went to that web site and then I Googled Anthony Watts - the man is a
laughingstock. He's been discredited six ways from Sunday.

And a weatherman deals in just that - weather, not climate. Watts has no
pertinent credentials.