Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Back To "Behaviors" - Pendulum Ideas For Future Piece(s)

"charlie b" wrote in message
As some here may recall, I play with ideas for making pieces that are
kinetic and/or dynamic. Kinetic MOVEMENT ONLY, dynamic CHANGES - color
and/or sound and maybe movement as well. Thanks to little battery
powered, programmable micro-controllers and electronic things you can
connect to it that are controlled by it. I can do kinetic and dynamic
pieces - that I can give "behaviors".

Here's a link to playing with a pendulum's behavior and some ideas for
using that behavior.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...Pendulum1.html

As always, comments, suggestions, questions and constructive criticism
welcomed.

charlie b

England swings like a pendulum do
Turnings on bicycles, two by two,