Posted to uk.d-i-y
andrew andrew is offline

Default Tree stump grinding;

Tim Lamb wrote:

I take it you don't have flints in the New Forest:-)

Plenty of pebbles in Windsor Great Park, I didn't realise I was being filmed
and you will note I started slewing to have a crack at right angles but
realised someone was in line of fire, that machine could fling a shopping
trolley 50 metres and you'd burn your hands picking it out of the
mulchings.

The big machine doesn't mind flints, I had to clear a borehole site for
anglian water and the chalky brash was covered with flints the size of my
hand, afterwards it looked like slivers of glass strewn over the site.

AJH