Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

Yea I remember when the data was exposed. One measuring station
was on top of a building next to an exhaust vent. The vent was hot.

The person used that to model Canada and the onslaught flow towards N.A.

He was exposed and disposed. Lots of people had used his data and
reports for forecasting and their talks.

Martin

On 6/5/2011 2:52 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:19:53 -0400, "J. wrote:

In ,
says...

Global warming science has been thoroughly debunked as
preposterous and the global warming scientists have been shown to be
either dupes (being charitable) or out-and-out frauds.

I've been staying out of this one but I have to ask - debunked by who?
Faux News? Glenn Beck and his ilk? Something like 95% of scientists in
the field (not some yahoo whose field is arificial polymers or the like)
agree that global warming is occurring and that man made pollution plays
a large part.

Yeah, 95 percent of the scientists in the field of global warming say
this.

They got caught suppressing data and fudging their numbers and their
credibility was destroyed.

Might have been just a few but that doesn't matter in politics.

The numbers no longer matter because everything is based on the fudged data
and all the original data was destroyed. Wonder why?