Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 01:59:52 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 02:17:12 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

Higgs Boson wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:28*pm, G. Morgan wrote:
George wrote:
I don't care about the sig line because religious expression is not
prohibited and shouldn't be.

In the home-repair venue it's unexpected and unwanted. *How many other
participants do you see wearing their religion on each post they make?

How many of those actually solicit you to click a link for
indoctrination?

And furthermore (damn, I swore I wouldn't get involved in this!) many
of us probably know much more about The Subject than you do!

The subject of LDS church? Have at it....

I'll just put a link to the KKK signup page on my sig. and I'm sure no
one will mind..?

Go for it. That might even make you look dumber than you do now.

WTF are you on about??

Have you even read what you've written? Are you capable?

Hint: You agreed that the Catholic Church was a "nice little cult", "ranked
right up there with Scientology", and "need(s) to have (its) tax-exempt status
revoked".