Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Jun 5, 12:59*pm, Larry Blanchard wrote:
Global warming science has been thoroughly debunked as
preposterous and the global warming scientists have been shown to be
either dupes (being charitable) or out-and-out frauds.

I've been staying out of this one but I have to ask - debunked by who? *
Faux News? Glenn Beck and his ilk? *Something like 95% of scientists in
the field (not some yahoo whose field is arificial polymers or the like)
agree that global warming is occurring and that man made pollution plays
a large part.

A LARGE part? Your choice to buy into that hollow assertion by "95%"
of the scientific community.

The political Left sells fear through environmental money grabs, the
political Right has everyone believing that there's raghead with
explosives under everybody's bed.

I guess fear sells, but rational thought is difficult to sweep under
the carpet.

And how about that 95% of scientists who call this LARGE man-made
global warming by its real name: Bull****?