Puff Griffis

Default Membership requirements?

Ya make ONE bad idea tooth pick holder and you get labeled for life !
Puff

"Vic Baron" wrote in message =
. com...
=20
"RESPITE95" wrote in message
Does your woodworking club have membership guidelines or =

requirements that
address participation or quality of work? If you response, what =

size is
your
group? GCS

=20
=20
Now THAT is a loaded question. Our numbers are legion. Our quality of =

work
ranges from a bad toothpick maker to beautiful works of art. You don't =

have
to be crazy but it helps. It also helps to have a thick skin and a =

very good
sense of humor.
=20
And send me your credit card number so I can auto deduct your daily =

dues G
=20
Hope this answers your questions -
=20