Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Gee, sounds just like the Catholic church....

I guess I'm not the only one who made that connection. He's said
that he doesn't believe the Catholic Church is Christian either.

It's endemic. When pressed, most Christian denominations will claim theirs
is the "true faith" and that others are virtually apostates because they
have music in the church, have 11 sacraments instead of three, harken to a
centralized authority, and what-not.

I think the attitudes between the Sunni and ****e Mohammadens is similar to
that between the Baptists and the Catholics.

On the other hand, there couldn't be more differences between Reform Judaism
and the Orthodox variety if you'd pulled dogma out of a hat. Yet each has no
problem believing the other is Jewish.

Yep, religion is pretty weird.