Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

You commented on the thread of the LDS not being Christian with statements
that I turned around as also applying to the RCC, to which you agreed. By
indirection, you agreed that the RCC isn't Christian.

Oh **** off with your misguided "logic" and twisted way of attempting to
put words in my mouth. I said the LDS church was a "*******ization" of
Christianity, not the same as saying they are not "Christians".

If you are going to banter with me, we will use facts and quotes.. not
slimy innuendo; mother****er. A "yup" from me commenting to another
poster does not give you enough information to reach a conclusion.

Hell David Koresh was a "Christian". It's not what *I* call them that
matters. It's what they call themselves, AND if they actually preach
(and practice) the bona-fide text from at least the Old Testament and
the original doctrine.

From what I've seen, the ones that claim loudly they are "Christian" are
sinning just as much as everyone else. Hypocrisy is rampant amongst any
religious organizations, especially Christians.