Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default What percentage of machinists are conservative?

On 6/4/2011 1:59 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

That's a good observation, and pretty close to being spot-on. The "left
libertarian" type that David described, and as Curly describes himself,
would be interesting to observe in terms of their voting patterns.

In the election last fall, I voted for Scott Walker for gov because he's
likely to sign a CCW law for Wisconsin, which his opponent would never
have done.

For Senator, I voted for Russ Feingold because he's a pro gun Dem, while
his Rep opponent, Ron Johnson, showed he was clueless on gun rights
issues. The NRA endorsed Johnson.

David