Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default DIY Helpless

harry wrote:
On Jun 5, 6:15 am, Andy wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:12:19 +1200, Gib wrote:
Sounds familiar. It's the little things that don't get done - like
changing a tap washer.

The reason I leave the little jobs undone, is I'd rather know what she want
done, than discover what's next on her secret list ! ;-)

Ah. My wife has a secret list. I think she thinks it would beb ad for
my morale if I knew the length of this list.

Have you noticed how items on the secret list are revealed in the
presence of friends say over dinner?
As in " Oh we are going to be having a new zxy soon" and this is the
first I have heard of the proposal!

Bob