Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to clean plastic-bristled brush used for applying polyurethane? (Ecofriendly process preferred ...)

FairFax wrote:

Darn. Oh, well. It's a one-time job and money is tight so I might
have to pass on that. I don't like plastic bristles myself but the
deal was too good to pass on. The set came with about 6 brushes of
different sizes and cost about $2.99. thx.

Not too good of a deal to pass on. You get what you pay for in this world
and when a deal seems to good to be true... it is.

--

-Mike-