Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On 6/4/2011 3:05 PM, Han wrote:

Ambivalence - no, I'm not ambivalent about it. On the other hand, as
many have pointed out, Mother Nature has on occasion made things warmer
and colder, and no one can be sure (yet) what She is doing all by herself
right now. There is uncertainty in both the natural trend(s) and the
trends caused by humankind.

What is unequivocal (IMNSHO) is that we are contributing to warming of
the global climate....

I don't think that's so "unequivocal" at all...and if it is indeed
natural cycle, what we choose to do if done on large scale might just be
the _wrong_ thing unless one really does know whether and precisely what
effects are what.