Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chipper Shredder plans

On Jun 4, 7:03*pm, Geoff M wrote:
Dan
My folks have a NZ made Hansa chipper -http://www.hansaproducts.co.nz/
. If you want photos and measurements, let me know and I will get info
when I am at the farm next/
IIRC it has a 13hp B&S motor. As I recall it as not cheap, but will eat
trees, the bodies of door-to-door salesmen and anything else that gets
put in the slot.
Geoffm
Auckland

I would appreciate some photos especially of how the cutting edge is
attached to the disk. 13 hp sounds like a good compromise between
cost and having enough power.

The invite to come visit is still open. Maureen's sister Anne is
coming this next fall. She usually travels with lots of luggage, but
we might be able to get her to take something back if it is not too
big or heavy. They moved and are now out in the country south of
Auckland.

Dan