Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 02:17:12 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

Higgs Boson wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:28*pm, G. Morgan wrote:
George wrote:
I don't care about the sig line because religious expression is not
prohibited and shouldn't be.

In the home-repair venue it's unexpected and unwanted. *How many other
participants do you see wearing their religion on each post they make?

How many of those actually solicit you to click a link for
indoctrination?

And furthermore (damn, I swore I wouldn't get involved in this!) many
of us probably know much more about The Subject than you do!

The subject of LDS church? Have at it....

I'll just put a link to the KKK signup page on my sig. and I'm sure no
one will mind..?

Go for it. That might even make you look dumber than you do now.