Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Jim is offline

Default What percentage of machinists are conservative?

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I have no clue how you made such a silly conclusion. And,
you are writing to (wrongly) tell me what I'm thinking. Do
you enjoy being badly mistaken?

I did not tell you anything. But since you asked
I will now.

You (for some unknown reasons) announced
you were not like the people who make things
to feel good about what they are doing.

You made it crystal clear that you thought that
"feel good about what they are doing"
was incompatible with "doing useful work"

that is what is know as the "Puritan ethic"
The Puritan ethic is unique to the USA

Feel free to inquire, if you need additional assistance

-jim

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jim" "sjedgingN0Sp"@m@mwt,net wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Liberals make machine parts to feel good about what they
are
doing.

Me, repairman, doing useful work (unlike most liberals).

Sorry to hear you don't feel good about what you are doing

But what is really unfortunate is
you think you need to feel bad in order to be useful
Only in America