Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus5230 Ignoramus5230 is offline

Default Chipper Shredder plans

On 2011-06-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 08:29:57 -0500, Ignoramus5230
wrote:

By the way, regarding a fertilizer. What I find is that chicken poo
works absolutely best when it comes to vegetables (technically
fruits), such as tomatoes. Back when I had chickens, I had 8 foot tall
tomato plants, full of tomatoes.

I'll second that. I get a semi load every year. I also get a semi of
turkey litter, not as strong. I grow the best strawberries in the sate
of MN and this is one of the secrets.

BTW, the kids are sprinkling dryed and pelletized chicken poo on the
first year plants as i write this. We put a 2000

Chickens are worth their feed, merely from the fertilizer value.

I actually have chickens this year also (leghorns, a huge mistake). I
will definitely save every bit of litter.