Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Chipper Shredder plans

On Jun 4, 9:35*am, beecrofter wrote:

If you are much of a wrench you can probably borrow one in trade for
tuning it up, changing the oil, and returning it freshly sharpened.

Good idea, but I am kind of new to the area and do not know anyone
with a chipper.
That is kind of the same problem with renting. i have not scoped out
where the good rental places are located. I tried to rent a lawn
mover, but could only find a place that rented push mowers. I will be
looking at rental places. Need to rent a ditching machine to put in
subsurface drains. I do not expect to need that more than once.

Dan