Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default Chipper Shredder plans

On Jun 3, 5:12*pm, " wrote:
i have cleaned up a good bit of the lot and now have several piles of
yard waste to get rid of. *I would like to chip and shred the stuff
and then rototill it in to some places where the soil could use more
organic matter. *The closest place to dispose of yard waste is a fair
ways away and if I do that I still need to do something to improve the
soil.

So does anyone have plans for a well designed chipper shredder?

Dan

If you are much of a wrench you can probably borrow one in trade for
tuning it up, changing the oil, and returning it freshly sharpened.