Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall Anchor Set/Tool Set ,£8. 99 each *

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 19:25:12 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Never really had a problem with them spinning, just tap them home so the
pointed bits stick in.

Aye, can't say I've ever had a problem with spinning, even when I've
removed the pointy bits when using over tiles. or other hard surface.

The setting tool avoids that problem & fully expands the legs regardless
of the length of the fixing - just kinda stops then they are extended.

I may well invest, I have seen the backside of anchors I have used in
the past and "set" by hand that weren't really set. Firm enough but
not properly set. Not going to do 60 mile round trip to the nearest
Aldi just for them though, especially as they have probably sold
out...

--
Cheers
Dave.