Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Spraying Latex with HVLP

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:21:00 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

Do you have it set to filter out your own messages? Â*Google can be as
far as 12 hours behind real-time, too, so don't rule that out. They
get BUSY!

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

Still screwed up. Says I am looking at messages 11-19 of 31 but shows
all 19 in the tree and now way to show 20-31. Opened "Industrial
Accident" and it says there is 15 messages but only shows me three.
Maybe need to learn about news readres and find something that works
better than Goog

Answer: Anything else. Get Agent (or Free Agent) and grab a
subscription with one of the news providers. It's worth $2.95 a month
to me for APN news (and $30 for the reader, Agent, with a $15 upgrade
once every decade or so.)

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.