Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Semi-gloat

On Jun 3, 4:43*pm, "Artemus" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

.On Jun 3, 4:06 pm, "Artemus" wrote:

snip
. .
. And I been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
. Tehachapi to Tonapah
.
. Tuscon? Never heard of it. Where's that?
. Art
.
. Lookatchoo!!! You found a typo!!!!
.
. I was being nice. I wasn't sure if it was a typo or if
. you were one of the legions of idiots who are too
. stupid to bother (or care about?) knowing the
. correct spelling. The most glaring of these are the
. ones on the national (U.S.) TV news organizations.
. Having lived in Tucson for 29 years this spelling
. stands out to me and I wonder "Typo or idiot?".
. Art
.
.Howsabout Cut & Paste? I went to look for the lyrics, found them and
.C&V'd them to here.
.IOW.. *I* didn't even MAKE the farking typo, but, hey, who cares?
..
.oops..seems you do...
...and that's okay, Tucson people need all the help they can get.
.
.Take it up with Rondstadt's people.

Ronstadt? *:~O

Really????