Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Can I set an auto start up for a Samsung CLP-310 Laser printer?

In article , Mick.
writes
Hi all,

I have a Samsung CLP-310 Laser printer, used at times with my
desktop computer using XP Home.

I switch the printer on but keep forgetting to turn it off again!

Is there any way of adding a programme to automatically switch the printer
on when I want to print a document, then after a set time turn it off if not
used again.

It should drop into power save mode after a set time and will wake up
again when you start sending data to it again. Standby power is quoted
as less than 10W which is about as good as you're going to get.
--
fred