Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default O.T. Titanic.

On Jun 3, 6:52*am, Bob Villa wrote:
On Jun 3, 3:36*am, harry wrote:

No-one here (UK) lays claim to single handedly winning WW2. *Everyone
is well aware and is grateful for the USA's efforts. *(And the USSR)
We just get ****ed of by the "John Wayne-won-WW2-alone-syndrome" and
Hollywood ********. Not to mention some of the the half wits spouting
here.

You only add to the hate in the world. We couldn't have better friends
than the English and their Colonies.
You, thank God, are not typical...and the way you use the language,
you sound American! ("They didn't treat Chinese so good either.")
WTF?

HAIRY HARRY IS AM ENGRISHMAN
HE IS JUST A SNOOTY TEA DRINKING CRUMPETS MUNCHING FOOL.
I DO NOT PAY MUCH MIND TO HIS ANTI YANKEE RANTS.
THE "AMERICANS" THAT KILL (INDIANS) NATIVE AMERICANS, WERE IN FACT THE
EXPATRIATED MEANN ASS ENGLISH *******S THAT FLED EUROPE IN DEFIANCE OF
THE MONARCHY.

WE SHOULD TRACK THEIR LINEAGE AND HUNT THEM DOWN LIKE WE DO TO
MURDEROUS NAZI NATURAL COMMUNIST.

PAT ECUM
TGITM